Taking advantage of its comprehensive protection, the exporter initially obtains:
- A saving on packaging and protection material
- A saving on operational packaging costs
- Greater speed in shipping preparation.
When the cargo reaches its destination in perfect condition, the exporter:
- Avoids client complaints
- Saves on unloading costs and time related to cargo falls caused by the weakening of cardboard
- Saves on cargo reconditioning and replacement costs
- Saves on costs and time in resending goods
- We ensure the good quality and image of the brand in the country of destination.